Advance your drug development efforts faster
By delivering integrated nonclinical strategies, Premier Consulting gets you to the clinic faster and supports your continued clinical development. When you partner with us for your nonclinical program, you can reach critical development milestones on time and within budget.
Nonclinical development options, including IND-enabling nonclinical/toxicology studies
- Overall strategy and key questions to ask the FDA at pre-investigational new drug application (pre-IND) meetings
- Design of IND-enabling nonclinical/toxicology packages and writing of pivotal study synopses
- First-in-human starting dose
Nonclinical study design and execution
- Nonclinical study design, contracting, monitoring, and reporting (GLP and non-GLP) to maximize scientific quality and regulatory acceptance
- Ability to ensure nonclinical studies meet regulatory requirements (of the FDA, the EMA, the OECD, GLP compliance, etc.) and support clinical development
- Overall development cost reduction
- Ability to act as an extension of your team
- Ongoing nonclinical/toxicology study troubleshooting and input on GLP compliance issues
- Write and review nonclinical eCTD sections
- First-in-human starting dose (IND and CTA) and overall benefit:risk assessment (NDA and BLA)
- Excipient and impurity/degradant qualification, including in silico and QSAR analyses
- Biocompatibility assessments for devices and combination products
Tailored nonclinical solutions to meet your needs
Many sponsors choose to run their studies in Canada, which offers world-class nonclinical laboratories, leading principal investigators, and globally competitive pricing. Based in Montreal, Premier Partners can help you advance your program through nonclinical development and into early-stage clinical. Close proximity to these resources ensures high-touch study execution services at favorable cost.
View our infographic to learn more about the 200+ nonclinical programs Premier Consulting has supported.
For sponsors with specialized needs or selection criteria, our experience working with nonclinical laboratories around the world allows Premier Consulting to identify the most suitable partner. Throughout the development process, our Premier Partners experts keep your program on track through a range of services including RFP management, auditing, vendor selection and management, and study oversight. Click here to learn more about our customized options.
GET NONCLINICAL EXPERTISE NOW
To learn how you can benefit from our nonclinical expertise, contact us.