Multidisciplinary Team Advances Immuno-Oncology Development
Date: July 24, 2020
Author: Ruth Stevens, PhD, MBA
Project Lead: Stacey Ayres, PhD
In this in-depth case study for an immuno-oncology program, discover how Premier Consulting’s multidisciplinary development strategy assessment reduced a sponsor’s risk, controlled expenses, and optimized speed to market.
This case study will answer questions like:
- What disciplines should be canvassed during the evaluation of a program?
- What are some of the critical components of due diligence for a development program?
- How can a product be evaluated for expedited approval eligibility?
- What chemistry, manufacturing, and controls (CMC) parameters are likely to impact product development?
- What are the advantages of multidisciplinary planning and review?