As liquid biopsies become more commonplace, gaining wider US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) acceptance and even becoming standard of care in some instances, the technology is giving rise to important new questions. In this webinar, the featured speakers will explore the technique’s growing importance in early cancer detection and address common questions about its use.
The webinar will provide insights into developing an in vitro diagnostics test for early cancer detection with clinical, analytical and performance validation considerations. Attendees will learn how to approach single indication vs. multi-cancer screen indications, the advantages and disadvantages of lab-developed tests vs. premarket approval and the regulatory landscape for in vitro diagnostics. In addition, discover strategies for operationalizing large-scale clinical validation studies.
Join this webinar on in vitro diagnostics for early cancer detection for a discussion on the evolution and promise of liquid biopsy technology.
Attendees will get an in-depth look at:
- Developing an in vitro diagnostics test: clinical, analytical and performance validation considerations
- Approaching single indication vs. multi-cancer screen indications
- Lab-developed tests vs. premarket approval: advantages and disadvantages
- The regulatory landscape for in vitro diagnostics
- Strategies for operationalizing large-scale clinical validation studies